Education Is Your Passport MCC-Penn Valley – GH&H Full Ride Scholarship for High School Seniors and Single Parents that have never attended college.
Giving Hope & Help Education Is Your Passport Scholarship Application for High School Seniors Class of 2023 Only.
We are gearing up to celebrate Giving Hope & Help’s 10th Anniversary in combination with our Education Is Your Passport Scholarship Awards! It’s going to be “An Evening of Impact!”
We are also launching a new LIFE-SAVING initiative to support domestic violence survivors!
Scholarship Program Opportunities!
Accepting Scholarship Applications NOW thru May 15, 2023.
A benefit for underserved, college bound, Class of 2023 High School Graduating Seniors and SINGLE PARENTS-First time college students.
Giving Hope & Help will award the following scholarships:
Saturday, June 24, 2023, – 10th Anniversary and Scholarship Awards Gala:
The Giving Hope & Help Education Is Your Passport (EIYP) Scholarship is for High School Senior applicants – It includes a laptop computer, a bed-in-a bag set for the dormitory, and a collegiate backpack filled with school supplies and a basket of toiletries. Additional toiletries may be supplied as requested throughout college.
The Metropolitan Community College-Giving Hope & Help Education Is Your Passport Scholarship Full-ride scholarship will benefit a high school senior or a single parent applicant. The single parent must be a first-time college student.
EIYP Scholarship recipients are also eligible for a $2,000 scholarship in honor of the Founder of GH&H’s Grandparents and the following cash scholarships:
- The Alexander Sr. & Cleo McCallop Legacy of Giving Scholarship – $2,000
- The Neoma Spearman Literacy Scholarship – $2,000
- The Perseverance Award – $500
- Historical Black College & University (HBCU) Scholarships – $1,000 ($2,000 total for two scholars)
- Scholarship recipients may qualify for Corporate Paid Internship opportunities with GH&H Corporate Partners. Internships are based on availability.
- All recipients are eligible for Five consecutive weekly sessions of Life Coaching – anytime during the scholar’s college career from New Life Education Training Group
- All recipients are eligible for Volunteer opportunities throughout college career via the Giving Hope & Help organization and partnerships with educational/community organizations.
- All recipients will receive FREE access for the first year to the scholarship platform from College Coaching Network
- All recipients will receive Financial Literacy in a Box from Exceeds Expectations Inc.