Giving Hope & Help is a 501c3 nonprofit organization to support domestic violence survivors, provide essential resources to end period poverty, empower college bound and non-traditional students and inspire cancer patients, lifting all those we serve to live their best life.
Join the #NoMenstruatorWithout Movement
We are excited to participate on the biggest global day of giving! Celebrate Giving Tuesday with us. Every cent will make a difference:
Feminine Hygiene Drive
How to Get Involved at the 11th Annual Feminine Hygiene Period Products Drive on December 9th!
Bring awareness to domestic violence and the resources available to all & end period poverty locally and across the globe.
- Shine the light on local nonprofits and provide space for them to share their mission with the community. It takes all of us! So many nonprofits are doing great work in the city. Each collaborating nonprofit will have a 6ft. table to share their free resources with two chairs. Refreshments will be provided for all, and lunch for two per nonprofit, will be provided.
- Please consider a fundraiser, collection drive at your church, organization, workplace, etc. Contact email@example.com if you're interested.
Sign Up To Be a Volunteer
Collect 50,000+ period products at the drive and raise $20,000 by 12/31/2023, to end period poverty, support our newest initiative, A Way of Escape from Domestic Violence and our overall mission.
DistributionsOver one million period products distributed locally and globally since 2013!
LOVE Bags PERIOD
Request Products Today
Giving Hope & Help's 10th Anniversary Scholarship Awards Gala Was an Evening of Impact
MEETING COMMUNITY NEEDS AND MAKING A DIFFERENCE
Support our organization year round and bring feminine hygiene period products. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your drop off or start your own drive to collect tampons and pads.
- ORGANIC Pads
- ORGANIC Tampons
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED Feminine Wipes
- 1 Love Bag Period filled with 15 products.
- 5 Love Bags PERIOD filled with 30 products.
- 10 LOVE Bags PERIOD filled with 60 products.
We are able to buy in bulk, so your donations go furthest:
- 500 pads or tampons.
- One individual's needs for an entire year!
We always encourage volunteerism. A few hours out of your week can make a big difference.
We are currently seeking sewists to sew our reusable pads.
Giving Hope & Help Cares
National Statistic: Every 9 seconds in the US a woman is assaulted or beaten.
Sanitary napkins and tampons are the two least donated items to places of refuge across the country.
We are striving to meet this need in the community and beyond.
Community and corporate partnerships are paramount for the success of the Giving Hope & Help Annual Feminine Hygiene Product Drives and year-round collection. We would be honored to have you and or your organization partner with us to help MAKE A DIFFERENCE for domestic violence survivors.
Sign Up for Newsletters Here
Giving Hope & Help
Phone number: (816) 607-1813
Location: P.O. Box 2446
Lee’s Summit, MO 64063-2446
Giving Hope & Help is an official 501(c)3 non-profit organization.