Ways you can support GH&H
Check out our AmazonSmile Charity Lists to donate items we need most.
Become a Difference Maker Donor/Financial Supporter:
- Host a Fundraiser LOVE Bags PERIOD. Packing Party (GH&H will supply the products; volunteers may bring $5-10+) This is a fun fundraiser. Inquire for additional information.
- Host a birthday fundraiser or fundraiser on Facebook (Select the nonprofit: Giving Hope & Help Inc. Lee’s Summit Missouri)
- Become a monthly difference maker donor or one time donor for as little as $5+ a month. Set up on our website: Giving Hope & Help
- Support giving annually on the Global Day of Giving, GivingTuesday, with a fundraising goal to get your network to donate as well. (Giving Tuesday is the first Tuesday after Thanksgiving annually. We host Facebook Fundraisers annually for GivingTuesday
- Support Giving Hope & Help GivingTuesday Weekly (Every Tuesday) with a donation of $5+ and or social media post sharing how you plan to give to others every Tuesday. This does not have to be a monetary donation. Help us inspire others to give. Add our website: Giving Hope & Help to your post to encourage giving and use the hashtags: #GiveHopeHelpGivingTuesdayWeekly, #GiveHopeHelp or #GHHGivingTuesdayWeekly
- Inquire if your company has a financial company match program. If so, donate to GH&H and request the company match to benefit GH&H.
- Purchase from our Amazon Wishlist
- Become a sewist of reusable pads to be distributed locally and across the globe to Africa and other countries. We have the pattern. Inquire for additional information.
Become Giving Hope and Help World Changer Volunteer:
- Register to volunteer on our website.
- Volunteer to be a member of the Feminine Hygiene Product Drive/A Way of Escape from Domestic Violence Dream Team
- Volunteer to be a member of the Anniversary Gala/Education Is Your Passport Dream Team for the annual gala.
- Volunteer to be a member of the LOVE Bags 4 Cancer Dream Team.
- Volunteer through your company volunteer donation program. (Your company may donate to GH&H when you volunteer)
- YEAR-ROUND VOLUNTEERING IS AVAILABLE FOR ALL DREAM TEAMS.
Be a Giving Hope & Help Ambassador:
- Secure corporate partnerships and community partnerships with other nonprofits.
- Secure relationships with companies and organization’s that can benefit from our services.
- Retain businesses and companies to collect period products at their place of business. GH&H will provide the collection bin and signage.
- Become a Social Media Ambassador: LIKE, FOLLOW, COMMENT AND SHARE our social media posts. Become a content creator. (Specific guidelines will be shared for Social Media Ambassadors.
Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities for:
- The Annual Feminine Hygiene PERIOD PRODUCTS Drive – 2nd Saturday in December
- The LOVE BOX PERIOD filled with organic period products, educational and inspirational items for girls and menstruators
- The Annual LOVE Bags 4 Cancer Donation & Delivery Events in honor of Valentine’s Day-February and Mother’s Day-May, October – Breast Cancer Warriors Luncheon
- Women’s History Month – Honoring Trailblazing Women throughout March
- The Giving Hope & Help Annual Anniversary and Scholarship Awards Gala
- Corporate internships for Education Is Your Passport Scholars
- May 28th, National Menstrual Hygiene Day – Activities throughout the month of May
- August – Education Is Your Passport Annual Operation Backpack Giveaway
- October, Domestic Violence Awareness Month, Breast Cancer, and Cancer Awareness Month
- The GH&H Anniversary and Scholarship Awards Gala annually in June
Giving Hope & Help is a 501c3 nonprofit organization that supports domestic violence survivors, provides essential resources to end period poverty, empowers college bound and non-traditional students and inspires cancer patients, lifting all those we serve to live their best life.
Giving Hope & Help values and acts upon the opportunity to provide hope and help for every person to pursue happiness, health, wealth and education via the avenues, fundraisers and support offered by the organization.
Gratitude- to be grateful for the opportunity to make an impact in others’ lives
Inspire hearts to give and make a difference
Voice - to give a voice to the voiceless
Equity, Equality and Excellence – in giving to ALL