Education Is Your Passport Scholarship Awards Celebration
2022 “Evening of Excellence” Sponsorship Opportunities
We are excited to be celebrating 8 years of providing scholarships to underserved, high achieving and college bound high school seniors and nontraditional student/adult single parents, at our upcoming Education Is Your Passport Scholarship Awards and Fundraiser Program. Since the program was established in 2015, we have awarded seventy-nine college scholarships, including four full-ride scholarships to MCC-Penn Valley.
“Evening of Excellence” Celebration Event Details:
Date and Time - Thursday, June 30, 2022, 6pm - 7pm Silent Auction
7pm-8pm Awards Program
Location - MCC-Penn Valley, 3201 SW Trafficway, KCMO, 64111
Our Emcee - Darron Story from Magic 107.3FM
Entertainment Provided by The Kansas City Boys & Girls Choir
Speakers: Inspiring words from our scholars
Giving Hope & Help will award the following scholarships:
- The Giving Hope & Help Education Is Your Passport Scholarship - A laptop computer, a bed-in-a bag set for the dormitory and a backpack filled with school supplies and toiletries. (Toiletries supplied as requested throughout college. High School Seniors Only)
- The Metropolitan Community College-Giving Hope & Help Education Is Your Passport This is a Full Ride Scholarship that will benefit a high school senior or a single parent applicant. The single parent cannot have attended college before.
- All scholarship recipients will receive a mobile scholarship app from College Coaching Network. (Free for the first year)
- All applicants are eligible to one of two $2,000 scholarships in honor of the Founder of GH&H’s Grandparents:
- *The Alexander Sr. & Cleo McCallop Legacy of Giving Scholarship - $2,000
- * The Neoma Spearman Literacy Scholarship - $2,000
- * The Perseverance Award - $500
- *The Historical Black College & University (HBCU) Scholarship $1,500
- *A Private $500 Donor Scholarship
Accepting Scholarship Applications NOW – May 16, 2022. Scholarship applications are available on the GH&H website at www.givinghopeandhelp.org.
Check out the July 2021 Scholarship Program in the News.
We are offering organizations, individuals, companies, and businesses the opportunity to partner with us to support the program. Your Sponsorship is paramount to the success of our program. Please accept our invitation to become our “Partner in Education” (PIE) via one or more of the following ways:
Partner in Education Sponsorship Levels include social media and program recognition. As a sponsor you and or your business/organization will be prominently featured as one of our “Partners in Education” on our social media outlets. We will also shine the light on our “Partners in Education” during the awards celebration. Sponsorships go toward the program and operations.
- $10,000+ Platinum (16 tickets, logo on website and rep 3 min. podium speech)
- $5,000 Gold (8 tickets, logo on website and podium acknowledgment)
- $3,000 Bronze
- $1,500 Silver
- $600 Sponsor-A-Scholar (Your sponsorship will support the expenses for a laptop computer, bed-in-a-bag set, backpack filled with school supplies, and toiletry needs as requested from scholarship recipients throughout college.)
Silent Auction items are kindly requested. Donate products or services from you or your business by June 9, 2022, to support the silent auction. Please complete the form and return to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All proceeds will benefit the scholarship program. Silent auction donations can be as simple as a gift certificate, gift basket, product or service from your business or organization. There are no limits on how much you can donate.
Thank you for becoming a “Partner in Education” in support of the Giving Hope & Help 8th Annual Education Is Your Passport Scholarship Awards Program and Fundraiser Banquet. Your sponsorship will make a difference in our scholars’ lives.
Jessica L. McClellan
Founder and President
TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Giving Hope & Help Inc. PO Box 2446 - Lee’s Summit, Missouri 64063 *Phone: 816-607-1813
YouTube: Giving Hope & Help LinkedIn: Giving Hope & Help