I hope this communication reaches you well. I would like to share the upcoming 7th Annual Education Is Your Passport Scholarship Awards Program and Fundraiser hosted by Giving Hope & Help to benefit underserved, high achieving, college bound 2021 graduating high school seniors as well as nontraditional students/adult single parents. Giving Hope & Help is a 501c3 nonprofit organization that supports domestic violence survivors, provides essential resources to end period poverty, empowers college bound and non-traditional students and inspires cancer patients, lifting all those we serve to live their best life.
Our mission is to make a difference in the areas of education, college scholarships, domestic violence support/prevention, feminine care distribution, cancer support and fundraising for the initiatives.
We are gearing up for the 7th Annual Education Is Your Passport Scholarship Awards Program and Fundraiser, Thursday, July 29, 2021. We will shine the light on our scholarship recipients and celebrate their accomplishments. It is going to be “A Celebration of Achievements!”
We are offering organizations, individuals, and businesses the opportunity to partner with us to support the program. Your Sponsorship is paramount to the success of our program.
Giving Hope & Help will award the following scholarships:
- The Giving Hope & Help Education Is Your Passport Scholarship – A brand new laptop, a bed-in-a bag set for the dormitory and a backpack filled with supplies.
- The Metropolitan Community College-Giving Hope & Help Education Is Your Passport (Full Ride) Scholarship will benefit high school seniors and single parent applicants.
- Two $500 cash scholarships in honor of the Founder of GH&H’s Grandparents:
*The Alexander Sr. & Cleo McCallop Legacy of Giving Scholarship Award
* The Neoma Spearman Literacy Scholarship Award
Scholarship applications are available on the GH&H website at
View the highlight video of the 2019 scholarship program:
We are immensely proud to share that we have awarded seventy-two college scholarships since the program was established in 2015, including five full-ride scholarships to MCC-Penn Valley.
As a sponsor you and or your business/organization will be prominently featured as one of our “Partners in Education” on our website and social media outlets. In addition, we will shine the light on our “Partners in Education” (PIE) during the program.
Please accept our invitation to become our “Partner in Education” (PIE) via one or more of the following ways:
- Donate products or services from you or your business by May 1, 2021, to support the silent auction.
- Sponsor-A-Scholar $600(Your sponsorship will cover the expenses for a laptop computer, bed-in-a-bag set, and backpack filled with school supplies that will be awarded to the scholar.)
Partner in Education Sponsorship Levels:
$1500 Bronze , $3000 Silver , $5000 Gold, and $10,000+ Platinum
Silent auction donations can be as simple as a gift certificate, gift basket, product or service from your business or organization. There are no limits on how much you can donate.
Silent Auction items are kindly requested by May 1, 2021. Please complete the form below.
All proceeds will benefit the scholarship program.
Thank you for becoming a “Partner in Education” in support of the Giving Hope & Help 7th Annual Education Is Your Passport Scholarship Awards Program and Fundraiser Banquet. Your sponsorship will greatly benefit the program and make a difference in scholars’ lives.
With a GIVING Heart,
Jessica L. McClellan
Founder and President